Hi there, I am progressing through book III of the Arina Perry Series and anticipate publication in a couple of months time. But I need your help to make this an even better novel. If you’ve read the first two novels of this series it will be a preferred criteria.
Please commit to reading what I have written in this third book and answer a few simple questions.
Advantages to you?
- You will be the first to read this novel!
- You get to say what’s wrong with it and what’s right with it
- You get to nit-pick spelling or grammar errors
- You get to say if the plot is plausible and how it all flows for you
- You will be mentioned in the final draft in the acknowledgements section of the novel
- You get to think up a great title
- You will get a free copy of the E-book upon publication so you can read the finished product
- The most committed Beta reader wins a signed paperback copy
So how do you go about getting my draft? Easy. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred email address and the request to be my reader of ROOM SIXTEEN (current title) and I will send it to you. Or use the contact form below.
I look forward to hearing from you. 🙂 Kitty xxx